Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Eligh - A Story Of 2 Worlds



Just heard the new album of Eligh and I thought that I upload this fine release. It is Eligh's second album and he released it on Tape and on CD in 1997. Production is mostly handled by Eligh himself plus Elusive, Grouch and by Bizarro aka Bicasso on a very nice track called Plantlife were Bizarro also kicks some verses. Features also come from Scarub, Murs, Basik, PSC, BFAP, ASOP and Grouch.
I can remember a record store were this CD laid for some years. Everytime I went through the CDs, I thought: "Hmm, I'm not sure. Should I buy it or not?". But in the end I bought it and it was a good decision, it took long but I made it. When I hear "Fisherman's Lot" it comes to my mind and I'm feeling good. Or Congestion, or...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The b-side of Coincidence was "Wasteful Thinking", featuring Grouch, Sunspot and maybe others. I think that track is featured on some versions of the CD. Is it on here? Dope track!!

meeee said...

No the track is not on the CD. I think that it was a vinyl only track.

meeee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qh5UDkFxr8

Anonymous said...

Re up please?!

meeee said...

Done...