Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Infidelity Project


The Infidelity Project is a 2xCD compilation with close to two and a half hours of music. Gunther B took care of alot of them beats plus some other guys. There are also alot of features of MCs I have never heard of before excluding Tommy V. First I thought that some guys might be from EX2 but I saw that some guys also appeared on the Mystery School projects some others are difficult to track down.
The music reminds a lil bit on the Anonymous Inc album with a touch of the Anticon stuff.
For more infos especially the credits please visit Discogs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dope!Dope!Dope!!!!!!!!!
Incredible!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
I like your blog!!!it's great!
Thanks again! Respect guy!!

meeee said...

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it.